Employment Opportunity: Reception & Administrative Support -One Year Contract
Posted: February 1st, 2018 in EMPLOYMENT
Preferred Qualifications and Skills Required
- Office Administration Diploma or related education or relevant years of experience
- Advanced oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluently bilingual (French/English) preferred
- Community relations, public education and collaborative skills.
- Two (2) years experience in an Administrative role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Professional presentation
Overview of Duties:
- Greet people and direct to agency contacts or service providers
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Answer, forward and track telephone calls
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Purchase and receive office supplies
- Provide general information to drop in clients
- Handle administrative requests and queries from Program Coordinators and Management
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Perform additional clerical duties, filing, typing
- Perform all duties in accordance with the Elizabeth Fry Society’s Policies and Procedures.
- Collect and manage statistical data as required per agency program and prepare and submit reports as requested.
- Participate in organizational activities, fundraising events, and any other duties as may be requested by the Executive Director
- Be an active team member and work collaboratively with all staff members.
Deadline for applications: Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 12:00pm
Apply in person, fax 705-673-2159 or email: email@example.com
ONLY .pdf FILE FORMATS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR EMAIL APPLICANTS.
The Elizabeth Fry Society
204 Elm Street, Sudbury, ON , P3C 1V3