Employment Opportunity -Bail Program Coordinator
Posted: August 14th, 2017 in EMPLOYMENT
BAIL VERIFICATION AND SUPERISION PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- BSW or BA in field of law, social work or related discipline
- CPI, ASIST, CPR and First Aid certification
- Sound knowledge all relevant legislation, regulations and court procedures governing bail.
- Sound knowledge of the roles and functions of courts, community resources, treatment and detention centers.
- Demonstrated experience working with persons whom have experienced criminalization, mental health illness, addictions, poverty, homelessness, marginalization, trauma and abuse.
- Demonstrated experience working in the field of criminal justice, within local courts-including bail proceedings, and correctional centres.
- Demonstrated experience working with various stakeholders including court security, duty counsel, defense lawyers, crown attorney, and other court support services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in administrative and program management skills including the development and evaluation of programs, outcome measurement.
- Demonstrated human resource skills including supervision, evaluation, development and scheduling of staff.
- Demonstrated case management, counselling, recording, report writing and data collection skills.
- Demonstrated community relation, committee involvement, public education and collaborative skills.
- Strong ability to develop, foster and maintain relevant stakeholder relationships.
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to also work independently.
- Proficiency in both official languages is an asset.
Salary Range: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Staff Benefit Package Offered
Deadline for applications: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 4:00p
Apply in person, fax 705-673-2159 or email: email@example.com
Only .pdf file formats accepted for email applicants.
The Elizabeth Fry Society, Attention: Hiring Committee
204 Elm Street, Sudbury, ON P3C 1V3